Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I invite more than one character to my party? Yes! Our characters love to celebrate together, and they always believe "The more the merrier." You can view the details of all of our birthday party packages on our Packages page . Otherwise more princesses can be invited with any one of our party packages for an additional $100 per princess per hour.
- How far will your characters travel? The characters of A Royal Remembrance LLC will travel anywhere in Central Illinois. However standard US mileage rates may apply if your party is outside of the Peoria Area. We will consider travel outside of this area for certain events.
- Are you affiliated with any major company? No. The characters, events, and programs presented by A Royal Remembrance LLC are original and unique and do not represent any national or international company. Our company's full disclaimer is posted at the bottom of this page.
- How can I be sure my children are safe with your staff members? It is always important to supervise the children and guests at your event. Our characters and other staff members are hired to delight and entertain the attendees, not to babysit. At least two adults should be present at all times during the performance. As a result, our princesses will remain in common areas of the performance location. For additional safeguards, background checks are performed on all staff and cast members of A Royal Remembrance LLC.
- How often do you hire? A Royal Remembrance LLC is always looking for reliable, responsible, and talented individuals for our cast, support staff, and other services. Individuals interested in auditioning or interviewing for a role on our Royal Court may visit our Employment page for more information.
- How do you develop your package pricing? Our birthday party packages are based on several elements. The biggest factor is time. The longer our characters are at your event, the more staff is required to create a magical visit. A Lady in Waiting or support staff always accompanies our characters to every event, but sometimes additional staff is needed to ensure an exceptional experience for your family. Also, additional materials and supplies may be necessary to create the most memorable visit for you and your guests.
- Why should I hire A Royal Remembrance LLC? Our company prides itself on providing the highest quality birthday party and event entertainment in the Central Illinois region. To ensure an authentic princess appearance, we only hire the most talented performers with extensive experience in theater, dance, and music. Each performer is selected for the parts they play based on their performance skills, vocal part, and likeness. In addition, our costumes, wigs, and accessories are of supreme quality to maintain character integrity and create a believable, fairy tale experience. Our goal is to help set industry standards for quality and professionalism. A Royal Remembrance LLC continually seeks to improve every aspect of our business and bring you even more enjoyable, superior encounters with your favorite fairy tale princesses.
- Is A Royal Remembrance LLC a chain company? No. While our princesses travel anywhere in the Central Illinois region, the company is locally owned in Peoria by Courtney Moore. For more information about Courtney, please visit the Meet Courtney page.
A Royal Remembrance LLC brings royal characters to themed birthday parties and children's events in Central Illinois. Some of the areas our characters may make an appearance include Bloomington, Champaign, Dunlap, Galesburg, Lasalle, Lincoln, Metamora, Morton, Normal, Ottawa, Pekin, the greater Peoria area, Peru, Springfield, Urbana, and Washington.